Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Somethings you might want to check out

My friend Justin, posted today on Cindy Sheehan. I think he has a good perspective on her protest and its effects. There has been a extended discussion/argument on Tripp's blog. He has also posted links about Sheehan's protest.
My friend and coleage Gavin has begun to blog, he has a reflection on the legend of king Arthur and his journey of faith. He also has posted a reflection on our current political state of affairs here
I have posted again a reflection about taking time at the community's blog.
I hope you enjoy these links and the promised posts are in the works and should be appearing soon.

1 comment:

  1. Larry,
    Thanks for the link. I'm actually quite surprised because I'm looking at your blog (haven't been here in a while) and discovered that we were talking about a similar thing in our posts, though we came from a completely different starting point.

    ReplyDelete