Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I have been away

Well away from the internet over the weekend due to a visit from my mother in law. I thank those who have been commenting on my blog and do intend to read what you have said and make further comments of my own.
It was a good visit and now I am ready to post some more on the topics being currently discussed here, but the visit also kept me from doing some needed work for the church, most urgently I need to prepare some reports for the meeting of the church council this Sunday. Once I have made some progress with those I will return to the blog.
Oh, and thanky Young fogey for pointing out the mistake in my last post. I have now posted the link properly and you can follow it to the blog of the Community of The Holy Trinity, if you want to read my thoughts on the relationship between belief and practice.

1 comment: