Friday, March 31, 2006

Correction

For the record and since not everyone would necesarily see Scary Lady Sarah's comment on my post on the Sisters of Mercy concert, I will post a correction to that post. She informed me that she had lifted her embargo on playing Sisters of Mercy over 2 years ago (Due to making a film and planting a church I have not made it to Nocturna very often in the last two years) and she was at the concert because the owner of the Metro offered to put her on the guest list.
Also, she did include an interesting bit of info that I did not included in my post and that is that Andrew Eldritch is known in the UK Goth scene as The Poison Dwarf.

1 comment:

  1. [pedantry] That should be correction. [/pedantry]

    Not a goth but think I understand the appeal. If I were 16 and didn't know better, and the only choices given me were fundygelicalism, boring boomer PC church (like Mr Van Driessen on 'Beavis and Butt-Head') or being a goth or neopagan, I'd be a goth or neopagan!

    ReplyDelete