Monday, August 07, 2006

On Conservative and Liberal

Huw Raphael has posted a very short but put good post on clasical definitions of conservative and liberal. Sigh... Even classically defined I simply see no need to choose one over the other(consistantly without variance). And can't for the life of me figure out why any Christian would!
But then I have been noticing of late that I may just have a wee bit of a contrarian in me. At times even if I agree with you I just might poke at your position if I see a weak point in it, or in the very least to try and get you to see the other side. This might have something to do with my failure to sit myself down in the seat of the conservatives or the liberals. Yes, there is a very slight Biblical allusion there.

powered by performancing firefox

No comments:

Post a Comment