Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Reasoning about Hell

The Winged Man is thinking about hell
So if you are in for some light reading take a gander. ;-)
For my readers I suppose this has turned heavily theological again and perhaps for some of my readers a bit esoteric.
I am planning a little explanation of why I find these topics important and possibly even of ineterest to those not fully emersed in the vagaries of the Christian landscape.
And fear not topics of Goth and art and politics will find their way back to this blog.
For now theology. It may also have something to do with the fact that I am working on a sermon on the apocolypse (Do not, I repeat, do not think Tim Lehay or "Left Behind" series, or any other popular wierdness, if you think that is apocolyptic you only know a modernist distortion.) which is difficult to preach because it is so easily misunderstood.

1 comment:

  1. Update on my earlier comment - The third of these blogs is no longer available. You can still find the first two here and here.

    ReplyDelete