Monday, March 05, 2007

T-shirts without the Sweat?

So I came accross N0-Sweat thanks to Geoff over at For the Time Being
No-Sweat is a network of union own and run clothing manufacture shops, that focus on T-shirts, socks, canvas shoes, and some other items. Check out their web page They also have an extended links section that looks very informative and helpful, though I haven't yet followed any of the links. For my friends with interest in in Israel/Palestine, there is a shop in Palestine
I guess I know where I am buying my next T-shirts.

3 comments:

  1. I just discovered No Sweat recently, too...ordered some T-Shirts from them that are pretty nice.

    --Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have bought several items from them. they are great...

    my favoite was their no-sweat logo t-shirt with rosie the riveter, but unfortunately i spilled paint all over it...bleah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting blog. Just wanted to let you know!

    Mr. Disgruntled
    http://www.DisgruntledWorkforce.com

    ReplyDelete