Thursday, June 14, 2007

Eight Things about Me: meme

Tripp "foolishly" (his word not mine)tagged me and I "foolishly" posted.
Here are the rules...

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3.At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

The radom facts habits:

1) During the nearly 38 years of my life I have lived in the country on a farm, in a small town, in the suburbs, in the inner city and in the city.

2) The longest I have live anywhere has been LA and I do not consider it home.

3)Have I mentioned I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

4)When I was 8 and 9 my family live in France in a small town outside Bordeaux.

5) I can't manage to speak French but I can read and understand most things said to me in French.

6)At Birthday parties when I was a kid I would refuse a second helpings of cake and I still do not like sweets all that much.

7) I do some of my best thinking while taking naps- If I need to write or solve some problem I often need to take a nap and when I wake I have what I want to write or have solved the problem.

8) I have come to prefer public transportation to driving a car in the city.

Jorge, Huw, Vince, Steve of Notes from the Underground, Amy, Benjamin, Katya, Geoff

4 comments:

  1. I've been tagged by you and the Fogey!

    I'll get you something tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regarding 5 I'm like that with Russian. I don't spontaneously speak it but can read, recite and understand it when spoken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why, Young Fogey, you're perfectly fixed then to go become Russian Orthodox!

    *wink*

    ReplyDelete