Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Goth Blog

Probably at least 7 times in a week, someone comes to my blog having done a search for "goth blog". I think most are disappointed because the visitors from such a search don't stay long and as far as I can tell generally don't return. I can understand the disappointment: While the title of this blog might pique interest a Goth who mostly talks about theology and pastoring just might not be what one is looking for when Googling "Goth Blog".
The other thing that interests me about this is that it seems the majority of these searches come out of Eastern Europe, Czech, Russia, Poland, etc. Why all this interest in finding Goth blogs in Eastern Europe?

2 comments:

  1. Actually.... FWIW I found you via googling "Christian goth blog" and I'm still here. Very interested in reading more of what you're confronting in establishing your church.

    I'm not from Eastern Europe, though, so that must explain it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Philip,
    Thanks for letting me know. You are not the only one who has come to this blog googling "Christian goth blog", but I feel those who google that may be a different crowd from those simply googling "Goth blog".
    Glad to know you stuck around and glad to have you as one of my readers.
    Thanks for the interest, always good to hear that someone I don't know is interested in what I write here.

    ReplyDelete