Friday, June 05, 2009

Imagining spaces with *CINO

I realized today that I had posted on *Culture is Not Optionals(*CINO) effort to get a space in Three River's Michigan on the community's blog a couple of times in May, but not here. Some of you probably have seen me post about this on facebook a couple of times. *CINO is looking to acquire an old school house in Three Rivers Michigan as a center for *CINO. For all the details of this project and the fundraising you can go here Whether you are a regular reader or just stoping by for the first time, I encourage you to follow the link and if this seems like a worthy cause to contribute to the cause. They are very close to raising the full amount they need to close on the property. I don't usually use this blog to help fund raise but I think this is a worthy cause, and soon hopefully the Community of the Holy Trinity and *Culture is not Optional will be partners working closely together, so I know these people and am looking to work with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment