Saturday, July 09, 2011

priestlygoth.org

I have a new website.  It is an extension and focusing of this blog.   I will continue to post here.  The website will have my iconography portfolio, and blogging on three specific topics: Ecclesiology, spiritual direction, and goth subculture.  This blog will continue to be the space for my more general and rambling thoughts about culture, politics and life.
I am calling my reflections on the church Ecclesial Longings, you can find the first post of this blog here

You'll be able to find your way to priestly goth via the menu bar above.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Larry - the first link URL is misspelled. Missing the s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura, that is slightly embarrassing. That is what happens when one does something quickly and while distracted.

    ReplyDelete