Monday, October 30, 2006

Um Well... This is unexpected, sort of.


You scored as Roman Catholic. You are Roman Catholic. Church tradition and ecclesial authority are hugely important, and the most important part of worship for you is mass. As the Mother of God, Mary is important in your theology, and as the communion of saints includes the living and the dead, you can also ask the saints to intercede for you.

Roman Catholic

86%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

71%

Neo orthodox

64%

Emergent/Postmodern

61%

Reformed Evangelical

39%

Classical Liberal

32%

Modern Liberal

29%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

29%

Fundamentalist

14%


What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com

I am sure Kate would take issue with the results of this quize,
And I think so would my Superintendent.
I am not sure why I socred so high as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan. The categories are a bit limited here, no Easter Orthodox and no Pietist Lutheran or Reformed.
I found this quize thanks to the Young Fogey, hey how about that we are both Roman Catholic!
Don't wory Tripp I don't plan to convert over a stupid quize. ;-)
What is not supprising I suppose is that I scored very low on the Fundametalist end of things, I also find it interesting I scored more a clasic liberal than a modern liberal.

powered by performancing firefox



powered by performancing firefox

No comments:

Post a Comment