Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Now Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Weather

We have had warm almost summery weather here in Chicago. Today we have a more typical spring day in Chicago: overcast rainy and temperatures in the forties (Farenheit). I couldn't be happier. I love days like today, possibly more than Sunny and warm days.
I realized though that i find myself comiserate with others who find the drearyness of such days to be unpleasant, as if I too think days like this are unpleasant. But I don't deny that today is a gloomy day, it just weather like this makes me very happy.
So, I am glad our almost summer weather has left us and probably wont be back until the end of May or early June.
I have no idea why I wanted to post on this.
Now back to your regularly scheduled blog program.

1 comment:

  1. i am with you larry, my favorite days are the slightly overcast with a chill. maybe it is the irish in my dna...

    ReplyDelete