Monday, March 12, 2007

Things seem to be hitting the Fan

I have meant to post in the past few days. But the weekend didn't quite go as planned. Still settling into this new schedule. And I recieved some distressing news, that is depressing and could have a significant effect on not only my future but a number of other people as well. I have plenty of things to post about just no real desire to do so.When I get some clarity on the meaning of the piece of news I recieved last week, I will probably blog again. I hope that will be soon.
I am being criptic, I know but not in the mood to explain especially in this forum but did want to at least give an explanation for my absence when I had of late been posting regularly to this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Larry,

    Hope things are going better for you soon. You will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete