Thursday, November 08, 2007

My Inner what?....

So I found this quiz, over at This is Life, but I had to take it several times because in most of the questions I had difficulty choosing between two of the possible answers. After attempting several combinations of the possible answers these were the two results that came up. So that was fun. I seem to have two inner Europeans and none of them have to do with my ethnic background of German and Swedish.



Your Inner European is Spanish!



Energetic and lively.

You bring the party with you!






Your Inner European is French!



Smart and sophisticated.

You have the best of everything - at least, *you* think so.


So there you have it.

1 comment:

  1. so i took the test and it said my inner european was irish:

    "Sprited and boisterous!
    You drink everyone under the table."

    i don't really understand how they came up with this result since pretty much all my answers to their questions were one of the most serene, natury type options. but maybe spirited and boisterous isn't so far off and i'm just relating "irish" to the irish people i know who can drink until their blue in the face, and that's throwing me off.

    anyway.

    ReplyDelete