Thursday, January 17, 2008

A Political Quiz

86% John Edwards
85% Mike Gravel
82% Dennis Kucinich
82% Barack Obama
81% Chris Dodd
80% Joe Biden
78% Hillary Clinton
71% Bill Richardson
37% John McCain
35% Rudy Giuliani
29% Ron Paul
27% Mitt Romney
26% Mike Huckabee
26% Tom Tancredo
15% Fred Thompson

2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz

This feels strange in part because most of the questions were worded in a way that I would not articulate my response. So mostly I was answering based on "Well if that is my choices then this is probably closest to my position. Also, although a friend of mine is and has long been very pro-Edwards somehow I had not thought I really resonated with his positions politically. So, I wonder is it me or his campaign.
In the end though I am not sure the quiz is necessarily terribly accurate measure. But as the Anglobpatist indicated it does get one thinking. I found this quiz through him and his results are here
I'd also be interested to know if Ron Paul supporters Like the Young Fogey" think the quiz could give an accurate result of similarity with Paul's actual positions.