Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Church of Jesus Christ, Reconciler: Sermon Week of Prayer for Christian Unity, Third Sunday after the Epiphany

Here is the manuscript of the sermon I preached this past Sunday. I had to radically change it in the preaching because I had assumed that all in attendance would have been participating in the Week of Prayer for Christian Unity, or in the very least know about it and what it meant. However, we had visitors who had not been involved in the Week of Prayer for Christian Unity and possibly weren't aware of such a thing. So, I rewrote the manuscript as I preached.
However, I feel that what I wrote needs to be heard and read. So hear it is. Love to hear any and all thoughts and reactions.
Church of Jesus Christ, Reconciler: Sermon Week of Prayer for Christian Unity, Third Sunday after the Epiphany

No comments:

Post a Comment