Friday, March 30, 2007

Does this seem right?

So, Tripp posted his results to this quiz and I decided I'd take it as well. I like these quizes there fun but sometimes I get results and I tilt my head and say "hun?!!". This is one of those times.
What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Literature Nerd

Does sitting by a nice cozy fire, with a cup of hot tea/chocolate, and a book you can read for hours even when your eyes grow red and dry and you look sort of scary sitting there with your insomniac appearance? Then you fit this category perfectly! You love the power of the written word and it's eloquence; and you may like to read/write poetry or novels. You contribute to the smart people of today's society, however you can probably be overly-critical of works.

It's okay. I understand.

Artistic Nerd

Science/Math Nerd

Social Nerd

Anime Nerd

Musician

Drama Nerd

Gamer/Computer Nerd

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Quizzes for MySpace

4 comments:

  1. Of the options listed, I think this one fits you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, dropped by via blogexplosions! thanx for the quiz, had more fun replying than with the actual answer tho, LoL! I'm supposedly a Literature Nerd too. Hmmm.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Willow,
    Glad you enjoyed the quiz, hope you stop by again sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so... i'm sure you won't find this surprising. i couldn't finish that quiz. i really hate things that are too long or in depth. you know i'm a spaz :)

    ReplyDelete